Saturday, February 18, 2012

Meghan's Senior Photo Session

Today was my first Senior Photo session and I had a blast!  Meghan is so beautiful...you would never know that she doesn't like to have photo's taken of herself!

Here are a few of my favorites...


This is my favorite of the day...Mother Nature was so kind to give us some
pretty yellow daffodils in February! 

Meghan loves to read, it is one of her hobbies...so we thought it
would be cool to photograph her with one of her favorite books
 and a blanket on the school grounds...


We took pictures all around her hometown...this is one of my
favorites taken at a historical museum.


Love this pic...and we didn't think it was going to turn out good....



Meghan...you are just too cute!



I really love this Black & White version











No comments:

Post a Comment