Monday, July 30, 2012

Baby Maddox One year photo session...

This session was really special, not only because baby Maddox is turning one in a few days, but because his Daddy is in the Army and is stationed in Jordan right now.  His Mom thought it would be nice to have some cute pictures taken of him to put in his Daddy's care package this week.  I think baby Maddox is absolutely adorable! Check out a few of his pictures from his session...


Sweet Maddox was covered in cake!!! He didn't like the bath very much after the photoshoot :)

I love this photo!  Maddox was cutting teeth so the plastic bucket was nice to chew on...bless his heart!


I love using mirrors in my sessions...this turned out so cute...I was able to baby and mommy in the picture!

Patriotic Baby!!!


Maddox has 235 days until he gets to see his Daddy!  Love the sign...thanks Mom!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment