Friday, July 27, 2012

More Favorites....

I love people and photography so much!!! It makes me so happy to take photographs and capture memories for people.  Here are some more of my favorite pictures from my most recent sessions...


Tucker posing for one of his Senior pictures...my fav!!!

I like this pose!  I also decided to not edit his shoes...LOL...we had quite a day in the rain! We decided to keep that memory in the picture as well!  Also, this location was at his grandfather's home which made this picture even more special!

Tucker loves his truck so we had to get some pics of him with it!  I think this is a cool photo!


This is one of my favorite pictures!  I am quite the animal lover, so it makes me very happy to include furbabies in family pictures or as in this session, Engagement pictures.  We got a little creative on how we displayed the "Save the Date"..hehe...what a beautiful family!!!  

Love it!

Birthday pictures with Dawson!  He is such a cutie!!!!

Brody Brody Brody...you cute little boy and so full of personality!  I love this picture!!!

I think this is a cool pose, having the parents in the background...Brody loved the bubbles....

Oh my goodness...they are just a beautiful happy family! 

Rachel looks beautiful standing next to this fence...Great pose for a senior picture idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment