Thursday, November 15, 2012

Recent Engagement and Family Sessions

Ok..so I have to brag a little bit...this is my sweet grandson Colin and the best puppy ever...my sweet baby Gus Williams..By the way Gus has his own FB page...check it out...http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gus-Williams/108675819151554


Ok...so I just LOVE this picture!  We had an awesome Engagement session and ended it with the other love in Jeff's life...LOL...Love it!!!!  

This picture makes me say....aaawwww......

Gotta take a picture on the tracks.....



LOLOLOL.....this couple was so much fun!!!!!

I love this so much!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL........Awesome!!!!

My FAVORITE!!!


This sweet baby is just precious!  I was did a Maternity session with her  Mommy and Daddy just a few months ago.... 

Aaawww....there are no words...this just melts my heart....

LOVE.......

This is one of the sweetest families!!! I love that (very young grand-parents)...yes I know they look like they are the parents, are in the background watching baby Presley...this is just precious....

No comments:

Post a Comment