Friday, April 26, 2013

Proms...Wedding....Engagement recent sessions....

Beautiful...love her hair...perfect for prom or wedding...

When I was driving to the session I saw this space and just had to bring this beautiful prom couple here to take this pretty photo...love the fence and horses in the background....


This was one of my favorite poses...LOL...the parents kept telling the kids to put their cell phones away...welll...I had them all get on their phones for this one pose...lol...the parents LOVED it!!!
Cute...cute...cute...also love...the shiney silver shoes!!!!

Another favorite!!! Friends and Couples...I had a blast with these kids!!!!





Engagement celebration on the tracks!  :)

This couple travels alot so we thought using the suitcase with save the date would be cute for them.....

Beautiful!!!!




Love this picture!!!!

Love the Daddy Daughter photos


Another favorite...

Mom & Daughter wedding day...

Love this picture so much!  This is the sweetest with Mom and Son!!!

Brother giving his sister a necklace before the ceremony...so sweet

I love Black & White wedding photos....





This was one of the sweetest Daddy - Daughter dances...everyone around me was crying including me...lol...

Love the details of this country wedding....



So precious!
LOVE...LOVE....LOVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment