Saturday, June 15, 2013

They Eloped and took me with them!





LOVE...


Even better in black and white...
I love this couple! They decided to elope and take me with them!  Their family and friends think they are attending an engagement party but in reality, they are attending a wedding reception.  I took them to several locations to take photos, which they will display at the reception to share their special day.



Add caption

LOVE!!!!!





They got hitched!!!!




Love taking photos at the winery....


This suitcase has been the best prop!!!!!

OMG!!! Brooke looks beautiful in this pretty field!!!

One of my favorites!!! They are a beautiful...happy couple!


LOVE this!  It is so much fun to do sessions with happy people!





Love how Will is looking at his bride...he did that alot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment