Thursday, July 4, 2013

Recent Sessions....

This one year old is posing on an airplane that belongs
to his grandfather...

I love this picture...and this little guy's Mom and Dad are skydivers so how cute is this?! 

I had a blast at this photo shoot...I just love horses





I have always hear that is good luck for it to rain on
your wedding day....


My clients were having a picnic wedding so I thought I would suprise them with a cute watermelon prop for their cake table...
it was a big hit! 

This sweet couple had so many loved ones at their wedding with the exception of the grooms father, he recently passed away so as a tribute to him, the family released balloons at the wedding....so sweet!!!! Oh and we had enough family and friends to a big heart....perfect end to a perfect day!!!






Abel turned one...I love using letters...this is so cute!

Cake Bash time for baby Abel!!!!!





Cute Family Session Idea...


Picnic wedding table....


No comments:

Post a Comment